Avoid the current holiday shopping frenzy by picking up your gifts at the i.d.e.a. Museum. Find an assortment of gift items – many $20 or less – that will encourage creativity, imagination, and more for a child on your list this holiday season. Or choose a museum membership for fun creative experiences all year! Three of the most popular options are on sale through Dec. 22.
Stocking stuffers and gifts
- Instant winter (for young scientists) – $4
- Rainbow twirler (for young sculptors) – $4
- Wooden yo-yo (for young entertainers) – $5
- Face stickers (for young story tellers) – $6
- Chunkies paint sticks (for young artists) – $6.50
- Thoughtfulls cards (for young readers) – $7
- Switch pitch ball (for young athlete) – $8.99
- Play again stickers (for young experimenters) – $12
- DIY tambourine (for young musicians) – $13
- Rover/ castle gears (for young designers) – $14
- Physics animated book (for young readers) – $15
- Stickbot studio kit (for young filmmakers) – $15
- Natural disasters kit (for young scientists) – $18
- Fantasy butterfly wings (for young imaginations) – $18
Memberships on sale
Looking to give the gift of experience? The i.d.e.a. Museum has you covered. Day passes are available for $9 each, and gift memberships can be purchased in store or online.
The most popular membership option – the primary membership – includes free admission for four (4) members of your family for one year, plus benefits such as $25 off birthday party packages, 10 percent off regular prices in the museum shop and varying discounts on workshops/classes. It also includes special members-only events and exhibition previews. It’s now on sale for $75 (regularly $85), and it pays for itself in less than three visits.
A portion of the membership cost supports educational program development. Other memberships on sale through Dec. 22 are the secondary for six family members (now $115, discounted $20); and the tertiary for eight family members (now $160, a $30 savings).
The museum is open 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. Tuesday through Thursday and Saturday, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. Friday, and 12 p.m. – 4 p.m. Sunday. Closed Mondays and most government holidays. Learn more: www.ideaMuseum.org.
The i.d.e.a. Museum is a part of the City of Mesa and is supported by the i.d.e.a. Museum Foundation. The foundation is a nonprofit 501(c)3 organization with a mission to provide sustainable resources to fulfill the i.d.e.a. Museum’s mission through fundraising, advocacy, and partnerships. Its vision is to create infinite possibilities for the i.d.e.a. Museum.